Dear all, sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but with 3 people already pulled out and KA and I also more or less in the same boat, and air tix being outstanding on the standby, we are having to scrap/ delay the Exped until a later date. Sorry that all the hard work, passion and so on has gone to naught, but that is just the way it goes sometimes. It was valuable experienvce and we can use a lot of it when we reschedule the trip.
Our apologies and thanks especially to Dom and BK in Nepal, and to Shawn who did so much to get the idea off the ground.
quem deus perdere vult, primus dementat